Saturday, March 11, 2006

Okay! Okay!

I've done it! All of you wonderful bloggers finally and lovingly nagged me into trying this. So here goes! This is my second new experience of the day. Tom and I had our first visit to Ford Field today. No, it's not football season, but it is spring season with an increased desire to spruce things up around our home and garden--so we went to the Home and Garden Show. What impressed me most? The "cushy" Ford Field grass. As much as I would have liked to curl up and take a nap on it about half way through the exhibits, we "Ford"ged on to find as many replacement window displays as we could. We came away with an appointment for two estimates for replacement windows. Hey Ron, hey Mark--any recommendations? I think I'll have to have a tutorial from one of my blogging experts. I can't figure out how to start new paragraphs. So that's it--my first blog!

5 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Wow! I'M IMPRESSED!, I knew Andy would talk you into it! Can't wait to hear how excited Joyce is!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Ron C said...

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

As for the windows. consider U values. Glass options & how long the company has been in business.
And lenth of warranty.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Thanks, Ron!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Am I hallucinating? It is rather late for a school night. My fingers are practically trembling with delight. Why didn't someone call me in Indiana, I would of found a terminal somewhere? I missed opening day!!!!! Good things come to those who wait on the Lord and Pam.

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Pam! I knew you'd join us eventually! :) Looking forward to all the great things to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home