Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here I Am Again, Finally!!



The title of my blogspot is quite appropriate. No excuses--I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in 3 months--maybe my online class sapped all my creative juices. Let's see... 3 months in a nutshell. The grandkids are growing, my class was hard, but now finished, Christmas program went very well, my stove broke on Thanksgiving and I'll finally be able to cook again after today, my job is still fun and challenging even though I'm only working 1/2 days, my Christmas shopping is completed, house is decorated, and today Kaleigh is FIVE!! Now I know why I haven't blogged in 3 months--the time went by much faster than I realized and got away from me!

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Amanda G said...

That's a lot of news! Your stove broke on Thanksgiving? Hopefully post-meal? Glad you're back! Happy Birthday, Kaleigh Noel!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Welcome back. I never stopped looking for your blog. I'm sorry I missed the program, but I took a nap that afternoon and when I woke up I think I was in never-never land because I forgot that I wanted to be there and went out to Ann's instead and remembered on the way home. The photo is wonderful. I hope your cooking with gas. (word verification: flubb, very apropos for my lame brain)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Oh yes, and Happy Birthday to Kaleigh, love the summer picture. Is that chocolate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home