Monday, March 13, 2006

Kevin Bacon Syndrome?

You've all heard of the Kevin Bacon game, right? Something like - you're only six steps away from a relationship with anyone in the world? Well, here's my concern. Our favorite blogger list is growing and growing and what happens when all those connected relationships get their own blogs?? We'll be reading, commenting, and blogging 24 hours a day. Then what-- no work gets done, the US economy completely fails and its doomsday!

But look at the bright side--we'll all stay connected! And then maybe Jesus will come!

Have a great day, but don't spend too much time bloggin! You have a good day, too, Kevin!

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

I could eat a pound of Bacon. Oh, did I miss your point? I'm lovin' this. Your here, Yippee ! ! !

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Ron C said...

Last trip to Georgia we went to Macon to buy bacon. Life is different down there. I quess I missed the point also.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Amy said...

That's so true. With two new blogs to read this morning, I couldn't finish it all during my "morning routine" and had to catch up during lunch. Welcome, Pam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home