Saturday, August 26, 2006

Almost Dead End Day


Yesterday, I had one of those days that I had lots of things planned to do and none of them seemed to pan out.

I spent a considerable amount of time on the computer trying to do some things and the computer just didn't want to cooperate. I wrote a blog catching up on my week and I got a weird message and it disappeared.

I worked on choir planning, and still didn't quite finish that!

I was going to do something with the probably 2 bushels of tomatoes in my garden-- never even made it out there.

Thought maybe we'd go out to eat with the Patterson's -- that didn't work out. We did go eat at Ruby Tuesday's and then stopped to see the McClelland's (not home), went to Woehlke's (not home), went to visit my mom and dad (they had company, playing bridge), went back to Woehlke's (yay, they were home, now). So the day ended well- reading bedtime books to two wound up little girls.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Melissa R. Forgacs said...

You have a picture, good job Aunt Pam! You are moving up the technology scale!!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

We missed a ruby opportunity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home