Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Smudge's and Friend's Smudges

As I'm sitting here in my lazyboy with my laptop in my lap, I often look up and through the door to the family room. I had a clear view yesterday, but today it's full of smudges again as all of my grandchildren were over last night. I see "hamburgery" fingerprints, and nose and mouth marks because they were told that everyone had to finish eating before they could go out for tractor and "motor" rides.
Grampy quickly finished his dinner and took the three younger ones on his wagon train pulled by the John Deere lawnmower, while Quinn and Ella followed on Quinn's "motor". The two of them make a good team. Quinn drives but he likes to turn and watch the back wheels, and Ella sits behind him and warns him when he is about to run in to something. The only mishap was when Q and E got ahead of the wagon train and then stopped quickly. The "motor" was rear-ended by Grampy and his wagon train. No damage and no injuries.

It is worth all the Windex in the world to have those moments!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Does the "MOTOR" stay at your house? I'm glad there were no injuries, it's more fun that way.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Yes, they have much more room to roam here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home