Friday, January 15, 2010

Watch Out!


Last night I had a confrontation with a "black icy" driveway. Thankfully, no one saw it happen, but it took me about five minutes to realize I was okay, gather my purse, my books, and my dignity and get back up. The only casualties are a bruised self-image of my gracefulness, a slightly stiff neck, and the first skinned knee I've had in forty-some years. Sorry, Sam Bernstein. You won't be getting a call from me.

P.S. I just read in Ron's blog comments that Joyce had the same fate be"fall" her! I hope you're okay, Joyce.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Yikes I'm glad to hear you're not too banged up! Hope your neck and knee are feeling better soon!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

It is a strange feeling to be on the hard ground wondering if you can get up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home