Monday, May 22, 2006

Where did the weekend go?

I remember looking forward to it on Friday morning, and I'm sure I saw it on my calendar, but somehow it disappeared! Here it is Monday morning again and not much was accomplished.

Oh, yea! Praise Team practice Sat. morning, drove Ella around so she could get a nap before her flower girl event--then there was the Woehlke wedding. The little flower girls looked beautiful, but suddenly got shy when it was time for them to walk down the aisle. Then the other grandma (the mother of the groom) stood in the aisle and Sophie braved running to her and finally Ella thought it was safe enough to follow her. The wedding was beautiful. We took Ella and Sophie home with us to spend the night. I didn't get much sleep between listening for their whimpers and the wind. Praise Team both services Sunday, "Spring Celebration" lunch after church--so Sunday afternoon it was naptime for me. So much for working on the mess in our yard. Tom did go out there and fill up one of the holes.

Happy Monday and blessed week everyone!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Whew, I need a nap after reading that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home