Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Early Bird is Getting Old I Think!

For many years of teaching I have set my alarm for 5:10. I'm an early morning person and like to get to school early to get things ready, check my emails (and blogs) and generally feel ready for my school day.

Last night I changed my alarm setting to 5:30. It has been sooo hard to get up at 5:10 this week and so I gave myself 20 extra minutes. It was much easier. I actually only got to school a few minutes later than I usually do. I just didn't linger over my coffee as long.

The question is, will this work for me--especially since my Monday and Friday morning school starts 15 minutes earlier this year. We'll see. I may have to fool myself and set my clock a few minutes earlier each day until I get back to 5:10.

Blessings to all of you as you start your day!

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

What's it like having an alarm wake you? I'm not sure I even know how to set ours.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Are you sure I'm not adopted? I could stay up that late, but getting up that early is rough. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home