Thursday, March 30, 2006

Off to Marshall!

This morning I'm off to Marshall, Michigan for a LSEM Cluster meeting. A group of our Lutheran Spec. Ed. teachers and our psychologist get together every few months for a meeting. One comes from Lansing, another is located in St. Joe so she can never make it so we decided to meet where she could more easily come. I had volunteered to drive and it's a good thing our cluster leader called me to finalize plans because in my brain the meeting was on Friday. So, a little rearranging of schedules at my two schools and off we go, today. It looks like it will be a beautiful day.

In other news, Em and Bob had their counteroffer accepted on a new house. Now, to sell theirs. They have an open house already this Sunday.

My mouse pad on my laptop is giving me fits this morning. The cursor won't stay where I put it? Any suggestions? Grrrr!

Have a blessed day!

4 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Get one that you plug into the computer! You know those touch pads drive me crazy :)

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

How do you use those touch pads? It looks like a nice day for a drive.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I agree with Heidi, but get a wireless blue tooth mouse, optic as opposed to roller ball. that way no plugging and unplugging, but make sure your laptop is bluetooth compatible first.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Thanks for the suggestions. When I tried it in the evening it was working fine again. Go figure! I will consider the "bluetooth". Where do they come up with these names?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home