Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Difference a Day Makes

On my first day back after Easter break, it seems that my students had never been working with me. Almost 100% of them couldn't seem to do what they could do weeks ago! By the following day they had bounced back and were doing terrific! What a difference a day makes!

Two weeks ago for our cantata I had over 30 choir members. Last night only 13 were at practice--illnesses and other conflicts. What a difference a week makes!

It's hard to believe that Merle will be 90! That means that when I first met him he was 57! He seems to be no different after 33 years! What difference does 33 years make?

Time sure is fickle! Sometimes it makes such a difference and for other things nothing changes. Hallelujah! Jesus is still the same yesterday, today, and forever!

Again my post didn't publish--Trying again!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

So Dad was about our age when you first met him. Interesting. Yes, it is good to know that time has not effect on the most important thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home