Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Love Saturday! I Hate Saturday!

I love Saturday because I get to do all the things I didn't get to all week. Finishing flower girl dresses! Cleaning from the mess I made while sewing flower girl dresses! Cleaning in general -- hasn't been done in a while! Shopping for a new blouse to go with an old suit. Catching up on blogs!

I hate Saturday because each thing I start to do takes me much longer than it did in my brain and because for every one thing I accomplish I see 18 more that need doing. And more often than not I get going into 5 different directions! The reason I'm here right now is that I started cleaning a pile of "stuff" that accumulated near my computer. The pile is still there! Back to work! Oh, maybe I'll just go shopping--except on my way out the door--I'll probably stop to clean out a flowerbed!

Happy Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home