Monday, May 01, 2006

What Was I Thinking??

Last night, after working outside for 2 or 3 hours, I sat down to watch my favorite show, "The West Wing", and afterwards thought I would check my email and blogs. Two and a half hours later, I finally shut down my laptop and went to bed! What was I thinking?? Was it the working for 2 or 3 hours, or the staying up until midnight that made it so hard to get up this morning??

My mistake was that I decided to look up "Sinister Minister" to see if anymore had been written about him and the Kentucky Derby. Oh, my goodness-- like I said I was reading for 2 1/2 hours and there were still lots of websites I hadn't gone to yet.
He isn't the favorite, but most commentators think that he is the fastest and a force to be reckoned with. I even found Pat's picture online (she got to be in the winner's circle for the Bluegrass Stakes). It will be fun and exciting to see what happens. Pat must be jumping out of her skin with anticipation. Good luck, Sinister Minister!

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

I want to see Pat's picture, if I can't find it I'll ask for a clue. Have a great Monday night owl.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Pam said...

I'm not sure where I saw it or if I could find it again. Also, beware, when you look up "Sinister Minister" you also get some creepy guy that I think must be a devil-worshipper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home