Monday, September 18, 2006

Meetings, meetings, meetings!

If I don't post this morning, I'll never get it in this week.
- Monday - Starting with all my students this week
- Meeting with a parent after school
- Meeting with other LSEM teachers after that
- Jewelry party tonight (I may skip this one)
- Meeting with parent between students Tuesday
- Back to School Night at one school
- Wed- students all morning, leading a Bible Study at COK, back to school to make a presentation at one school, back to COK for children's choir and adult choir
- Thursday - students all day - meeting after school
- Friday - Whewwww!

I hope I have forgotten anything! Blessings on your week!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Summer vacation seems like such a long time ago.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Pam said...

That's for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home