Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sore Muscles!

Our weekend didn't see my list get anywhere near accomplished, but we did get some things done! I spent Friday afternoon in the hospital with my Dad who fell during the night and then couldn't get out of bed on Friday morning. He had some bruises to his ribs, but thankfully, nothing more serious. They kept him in until Saturday, and now he's moving rather gingerly, but moving nonetheless.

I also am moving rather gingerly this morning after doing too much movement of muscles I haven't used in a while. We got our mums planted Monday morning before it got too hot. And then went home and planted 3 more flats of flowers. Unfortunately our pool is still very green-- Tom worked hard to get the electricity back to the filter since it was disrupted and dug up with our well issues. It would have been wonderful to jump in cool clear water. We finally gave in and turned on our central air last night.

It was fun to meet Seth Thomas Patterson on Sunday--what a bundle of joy he's brought to his family!

Looking at pictures of my grandkids at the parade, I'm wishing I would have spent more time with them. I love you kids!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Parades come and go, but watching grandkids watch parades is a fleeting opportunity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home