Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prayers for Pat

My twin sister Pat is sitting in a hospital room recovering from surgery on her clavicle. She had an unfortunate "sandwich" incident between a wall and a horse and badly broke her collarbone. She is quick to point out that it wasn't the horse's fault. Suffice it to say that she will beep the next time she tries to go through a security check at an airport.

Pat is in my prayers a lot and moreso this week. I'm grateful that she has lots of friends down there to help her out--especially with her 20 some horses. I would be very little help since one horse scares me, much less 20 or so.

But I'm doing my best to help her up here with my prayers. Recover quickly, Pat!

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Just like her to stick up for the horse. Many people can't wait to blame others for their problems.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Hope your feeling better soon Aunt Pat!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late reading this but I'll bet late prayers are acceptable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home