Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Blessing in Disguise

I spoke too soon about my commute from a meeting in Detroit in my last blog. I had another meeting today and it took me an hour and a quarter to crawl from downtown to the airport. I was extremely tired of sitting and staring at brake lights. The blessing in disguise was that I decided to take 275 south instead of staying on 94 and I stopped to visit Joyce and Mark. We had a great visit. They treated me to pizza, a sit on their back porch, a sit on their front porch, and a tour of Merle's refurbished front porch (a la Ron). It was a great way to celebrate Joyce's and my launch into our summer vacation!

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Quindigo said...

I'm from Michigan, but hadn't been up for a visit in a few years...OY! What a crazy ness those roads are!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Yes it was a great launch. Now, when do we do lunch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home