Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Last Day Commute!

Today was the last day of my commute to the north side of Ann Arbor--at least for this year! And it was the longest! Yesterday I got to Detroit for a meeting faster than I got to Whitmore Lake Rd. this morning. But I'm not going to complain. They have been working on 94 and 23 for a couple of months now and never had a serious slow down (at least going north) until this morning. It was down to one lane and was backed up for 4 miles. It gave me time to listen to and learn new music for VBS next week! And I still made it to school before any other teachers. I really have nothing to do here this morning, except one meeting with a parent and helping the second graders sing and sign the Lord's Prayer for their last chapel service.

I'm ready for vacation--yet I won't really feel like I'm on one until the 27th of June. Meetings the rest of this week, VBS next week, manning our LSEM booth at the District Convention a couple of days the following week, and then! Ahhhh!

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

Wow. Two days after you feel like your on vacation, I'm off to London. My problem is I feel like I'm on vacation and I have two weeks of work to do in two days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home