Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quick! Happy Birthday, Joyce!


I was going to write a long glowing birthday message to my bestest bud! But my phone wasn't working yesterday and I couldn't blog at home last night, and now I'm in a rush with my early students coming in 5 minutes! So here it is--short and sweet (just like her)!

I love you! --as do many many people to whom you are a wonderful blessing, as a friend, a wife, a mom, a grammy, an aunt, a sister, sister-in-law, daughter, cousin and so on and so on and so on....

My world would not be the same without you! EnJOYCE your birthday!

I'm trying again to post this--it wouldn't post for me yesterday. I feel like I've neglected by pal on her birthday!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Finally! Oops! That would be "my pal", not "by pal".

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Mike said...

A glowing tribute, and I'm sure mom thanks you for posting a picture her slightly younger self.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

I'm having the same problem with my computer at home now so I didn't to see this until today, Monday. Thanks so much, I felt blessed on my birthday, not neglected and thanks so much for the jacket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home