Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Confluence of Grandchildren

The Patterson grandchild meets up with the Schroeder grandchildren this afternoon. After VBS Emily, Heidi, their offspring, and I are going to Joyce's to meet Seth. Kristie, I hope it won't make you think--"What have I got myself into!"

I'm looking forward to seeing Seth again and seeing how much he's changed since Memorial Day weekend. I'm also looking forward to seeing my youngest grandchildren's reactions to a newborn--especially Sophie's, since she will have competition in another couple of months.

In other news, we are so thrilled for Bob and Ellen! What a joy that he is no longer a diabetic! Amazing! Our God is soooo good! We also thank God for and pray for the family of the organ donor. What a gift! Godspeed your recovery, Bob!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mrs. Patterson said...

I've been smiling all morning, remembering yesterday afternoon. Did Sophie even get a look at Seth?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Pam said...

I didn't quite keep track of that observation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home